Our experienced team of Speech Pathologists work together to support you in the areas of:
- Speech – Some children have difficulty producing sounds expected for their age, whilst others may have difficulty with planning the movements needed to produce speech.
- Receptive Language – Some children have difficulty following directions or understanding concepts or questions that are expected for their age.
- Expressive Language – Your child may have difficulty expressing all of their ideas in a clear and concise way. This could include answering questions, use of grammar, and putting sentences together.
- Functional Communication and AAC – If your child has difficulty in getting their message across, we specialise in introducing Augmentative and Alternative Communication. We can help to support your child to develop a core vocabulary that is important to them, using gestures, body language, key words signs, symbols, or a speech generating device.
- Feeding – If your child has difficulty feeding, swallowing chewing or drinking then we can help you. Your child may need support and guidance to transition to a new texture, or to learn to bite, chew, or experience different tastes.
- Workshops – We love to run workshops on Communicating with Sign, and Hanen Strategies. Please contact us for more information